Escolha o Idioma

10/28/2014

One of the key-factors that define Psychopaths is their abnormal reaction to alcohol.

Ps show an incredible desire for alcohol. My Psychopath could not go to a party without drinking. I confronted him at the beginning of our relationship and told him I cannot be with a person who drinks and acts like this, and he of course persuaded me that he can change. Then he would go out and get drunk like hell when I didn't know. 

And while he was drunk - he behaved like crazy - got in a fight, was rude, also to me, the dead-stare was "on" all the time. He looked like a different person. I told him he became a monster and now I know why... 
My very good friend who also knew my Psychopath told me recently that when he saw him drunk he looked like a mess and totally different.

It seems to me all of the Ps cannot resist any kind of temptation, that is why they are like animals. They lack the basic human skill to control the impulses. My idea is that Ps are really like animals. They don't really feel good behaving like humans. They have to wear this masks, but I think it's really uncomfortable for them. It has to be. 

So they probably use liquor to "set free" for a moment (I remember my Psychopath talking proudly of times when he was drinking for days!) - and then they can put the blame on alcohol. 

Just to get a picture - imagine for a moment (scary as it may be:) that you live in a world of Ps. You have to pretend that you are one of them. Thus act like them. I think it would be really hard or almost impossible for us to do, but it gives you kind of a picture of how they must "feel" not being able to be themselves. Kind of like caged animals... I remember my Psychopath being obsessed about freedom...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário